Table of Contents:
- How Long Will It Take To Master My Album?
- Do You Charge A Flat Rate Or By The Hour?
- Do You Charge For Touch-ups/Revisions?
- Bringing In Audio Files For Mastering
- How Can I Get My CD To Display The Track Titles And Other Info?
- How Loud Should You Make My Album?
- How Do I Want My Album Mastered or What Do I Want To Achieve From The Mastering Process?
- How Do I Evaluate or Compare Mastering Studios?
- How Do I Burn Bit Accurate CDs?
- Why Do You Recommend That Silverbirch Creates The Replication Master?
- What Do You Recommend For Spacing Between Tracks?
- Is There Anything Else I Should Bring To The Session?
For information on preparation for mastering, including a discussion of compression and mix levels, please go to "A guide for the mix engineer"